*347 stroker xe274hr cam SLP 2 CB*

dmarstroker

Established Member
Short edited vid of the fox clips of idle, rev, short flyby, and an in car acceleration from about 0-115. Most of the mods are in the sig, this car still has a long way to go but its coming along slowly but surely :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k9YPHE1QHs"]YouTube- xe274hr cam 347 stroker[/ame]

93_408_LX

Established Member
Sounds sick and different for once. Makes me want to change mine up. How loud overall is it compared to flowmasters? (2 chamber 40s)

dmarstroker

Established Member
Sounds great!!

Sounds real nice.

Sounds bad ass!

Sounds good.

THANKS GUYS !!!

Sounds sick and different for once. Makes me want to change mine up. How loud overall is it compared to flowmasters? (2 chamber 40s)

Thanks, down low it is a little bit quieter than a flowmaster 2 chamber but up top it screams a LOT MORE. I used to run the SLP 1's and they are pretty loud but they have no tone whatsoever its just a bunch of NOISE it sounds like a truck to me os I decided to go with the slp 2's.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Nice! That is the exact cam I run. What is your idle set at? Mine doesn't sound near as "mean" as yours! :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-iS9bEXTI"]YouTube- XE274 cam with exhaust on[/ame]

dmarstroker

Established Member
that cam is badd@$$

sounds sick!

sounds good,,,that will be the exhaust i put on my next mustang

Sounds good.

Nice! That is the exact cam I run. What is your idle set at? Mine doesn't sound near as "mean" as yours! :rockon:

My idle is set at about 800rpm's. Where did you get that air intake from jlt ? I remember seeing your build thread on the 331 on stangnet, what size injectors are you running by the way ?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
My idle is set at about 800rpm's. Where did you get that air intake from jlt ? I remember seeing your build thread on the 331 on stangnet, what size injectors are you running by the way ?

Oh, my idle is set at 1,100rpms..maybe that is why yours sound different.

I actually made the CAI myself.

MPH5.0

Established Member
Sounds great man! Only thing that I was like, "huh", was the super bright ricer gauges.

dmarstroker

Established Member
Sounds great man! Only thing that I was like, "huh", was the super bright ricer gauges.

Thanks man, lol yea I know I get that a lot. I got the gauges when I was 16 I had different taste back then but I will be switching to the NR automobile gauges as soon as I have the time :beer:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Awesome man!!! Killer car, but isnt the cobra intake holding you back a little? I know that not everyone has the money to just throw an intake manifold on a motor (including myself lol). But I was just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread