340 shipped for Magnapack catbacks

Shackleford

Established Member
Last edited:

SirKing

Established Member
could I just pick up the magnapack mufflers and swap them into my slp catback???????? I'm not an exhaust guru, why I'm asking.

Shackleford

Established Member
could I just pick up the magnapack mufflers and swap them into my slp catback???????? I'm not an exhaust guru, why I'm asking.
I actually think you can, as a simple bolt out bolt in swap, but don't take my word for it... I believe I've seen people that have done this... That is if you're talking about SLP LM1... The mufflers would just have to be approx the same length and it would work. But even if they were different an exhaust shop could easily weld them in.

I have to say I'm loving the Magnapacks. I was a big fan of Mac over the past few years and have no complaints, but I'm very happy with this swap, it sounds awesome.

Shackleford

Established Member
FYI I think the Magnaflow code expires tomorrow. I installed mine last week, love the change. I also made a quick in-car video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwc2t3VdQL8

Also if you don't want Magnaflow I found a discount code for Borla, 30% anything borla which means $412 shipped for the stingers for our cars. Awesome price for Borla. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CII93U?ie=UTF8&tag=nevboronl-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000CII93U Use discount code BORLASPC, I don't know when this one expires.

Shackleford

Established Member
Updated the first post with their new 30% off for Magnaflow code! $317 shipped for the packs now! It looks like they're out of stock but you can order and use the code and they don't charge you until it ships. In my experience they usually ship sooner than what they say when they're out of stock.

Users who are viewing this thread