335 or 315 ???

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I will be getting my TF wheels next week,I will have 11s in the rear and im undecided between 335 or 315s. My car is pretty low,Race springs w/no upper isos.Im going to roll my fenders and i really dont want to rub,I like the KDW (non DR) the 335 looks sweet but a little worried it might be a little to wide,I have looked all over but cant find a 315 KDW anywhere except in a DR.I want to stay around the $300 dollar range,Any help would be appreciated.

vickerw

Established Member
Just got my 335 BFG KDW2's delivered on Friday. I had 315 BFG DR's. Its all in what you want! With an 11" wheel a 335 will fit good. You will need to roll your fenders, IRS bolt shaved & spacers for sure with the 335's.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I will be getting my TF wheels next week,I will have 11s in the rear and im undecided between 335 or 315s. My car is pretty low,Race springs w/no upper isos.Im going to roll my fenders and i really dont want to rub,I like the KDW (non DR) the 335 looks sweet but a little worried it might be a little to wide,I have looked all over but cant find a 315 KDW anywhere except in a DR.I want to stay around the $300 dollar range,Any help would be appreciated.

Wow I have the same setup as you (HR Race springs, no iso's) but I only have a 10.5 inch rim. You can find my thread somewhere down the page but I just put 335's on my car and i'm just waiting for the spacers now. I have shaved IRS bolt, rolled fenders, and going to need the 3/8" spacer. It's going to be a really tight squeeze and the wheels will probably slightly rub the fender if I hit a hard bump. I may have to put iso's back in there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread