335 on 03 cobra

77whitehorse

Established Member
Will 335 fit on irs cobra that is slammed.took a 1 1/4 coil out in front and 1 coil out of the rear.I want to put 335 on my stock wheels until I get some 10 1/2.GIVE ME your guys input.I have 315 nittos DR on stock wheels on the car right now.

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
77whitehorse said:
Will 335 fit on irs cobra that is slammed.took a 1 1/4 coil out in front and 1 coil out of the rear.I want to put 335 on my stock wheels until I get some 10 1/2.GIVE ME your guys input.I have 315 nittos DR on stock wheels on the car right now.

335's aren't gonna go on the stock wheels. They will go on the 10.5" rears, but a no-go on the 9" ones. They might physically fit the wheel itself but it would look like ass IMO.

I had to run a 1/2" spacer, ARP 3" wheelstuds and the MM button head IRS bolts to get the 335 Hoosier DR's to fit on my convertible. I also need to roll my rear fender lips as they rubbed the tires... if your car is as low as you say it is you'll need to do the same too. The tire will come all the way out to the edge of the fender if you do as I have.

Shannon

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
77whitehorse said:
Thanks, alot for the info.Do you have any pics of your car with the 335's.

Unfortunately no I don't. I broke the damn transmission again before I had a chance to take any pics :(

It does look very meanacing from behind though :thumbsup: I was out one night in my car for the whole month I drove it from one breakage to the other and a guy in a LS1 Camaro stopped me to talk for a few. I came up from behind him and he said he wanted to try my car out looking at it from the side... then I slowly rolled passed him and he got a look at the massive drag radials in the rear ;-) He said the tires being DR's and that wide he knew that it was probably a little faster than what a stock one was :-D

Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread