335/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sport

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
I've had 2 sets of these exact tires...and they are MASSIVE. They retail for around 450 EACH...this is a good deal guys.

GLWS

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I have these same tires on a 10.5" wheel. They come stocks on the Viper GTS. They are awesome!

I will have mine for sale in a month or so as I need DRs. Good luck with your sale.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Thanks guys. I know this is a good deal and people keep on trying to low ball me and I am not going to move from my price. I might just end up getting some 10.5 AFS wheels and putting the tires on them.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Roanoke. I dont think that is too far from Reidsville. I am going to buy some 10.5 wheels tonight if no one wants these tires.

Last edited:

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Thanks guys. I know this is a good deal and people keep on trying to low ball me and I am not going to move from my price. I might just end up getting some 10.5 AFS wheels and putting the tires on them.
I ran my first set on 18x10.5" AFS Cobras...they fit pretty good, with a little bulge. Right now I have them on my 18x10 Saleens...decent bulge. I'm downsizing to a 315 on a 10.5...should fit perfect.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
damn these would be PERFECT for the 10.5 saleens i just got not that long ago, if you still have these by the time my taxes come back i will probably pick these up from you

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Ok well the 10.5 wheels fell through so these are back up for sale. 400 plus shipping and I am not going any lower, so please dont offer me 400 shipped.

crushedout1

I JUST got home from work and dont want to call you at midnight. I will call you tomorrow. I have your number wrote down if you would like to remove it from post.
Thanks,
Brent

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I understand man. These tires are just to damn big. They are considered irregular so that adds 40 a tire on top of the 40 to ship them. That was through usps. UPS was 45 a tire. So it looks like UPS is the cheapest at 490 shipped plus papal fees or a certified check for 490.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Ok well I guess no one really wants these. I would like to trade for some falken 265s. I would do a straight trade for a new set of those. Let me know what you have!!

crazydave01

New SVT Poster Child
Established Member
Just an FYI, I have shipped plenty of tires UPS. If you bind them together and ship as one package it will be much cheaper. As long as they weigh less than 75 lbs.....

Hopefully it will help your sale !

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Just an FYI, I have shipped plenty of tires UPS. If you bind them together and ship as one package it will be much cheaper. As long as they weigh less than 75 lbs.....

Hopefully it will help your sale !

Thanks man. I will have to try that.

Users who are viewing this thread