32V Terminator Coil Cover stickers

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Where can you buy them from? I've seen them before but now I can't find them anywhere. They replace the stock 32V V8 sticker in the middle of the coil covers. Thanks

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
cpu77 said:
U should just have yuor stock ones milled by billet flow! Then no more stickers. Save some weight!
I want the stickers man! :coolman: I was looking into having them polished and then adding the 32V Terminator stickers.

TRBO VNM

FireRed04Vert said:
Get the GT coil covers! They're worth at least 100 hp Stang!!

I would love those, but I have seen and read about very poor quality in terms of the clearcoat or something.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I don't like how they hang off the side of the valve covers. :nonono: It doesn't look centered at all.

Tucker

I have some of these left.
tn_pipe%20131.jpg
There only sold with a JLT :lol:
Just kidding. There $10 each, but you only need 1. Let me know
Jay

Last edited:

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
WUTWINE said:
I would love those, but I have seen and read about very poor quality in terms of the clearcoat or something.

I have them wutwine and I think they are very sharp. I left them as is for now and like the way they look. They also fit just fine. I was worried about oil cap clearance, but there is no problem. The clear coating they come with can be removed easily if you want. Just soak them in acetone for a few hours and rinse. You may need to touch them with a soft brush, but they will come out just fine. Then you can paint, powdercoat, chrome, whatever you want! I think they're the best looking cover on the market other than some custom one off CNC ones I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread