315s and irs bolts

jareds99slobra

Established Member
So i just got my 315s on a 10.5 rim and i was wonderin if id have an issue w the irs bolts. I've got some 5/16 spacers if i need them. The tires are sumitomo by the way

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I ordered the low profile I.R.S bolts from Americanmuscle.com when i ordered my 10.5s. I'm not sure that i needed them tho because after i installed the h&r springs and went and got the tires mounted on the rims i was in such a hurry to bolt them up and see what it looked like that i forgot about the bolts until i got back from a quick test drive, so i pulled the rears off and put them in but i didn't notice any damage to the tires from the stock bolts and they didn't seem to rub at all.

jareds99slobra

Established Member
Well i ran some 315 nitto.drags on there and it didn't but it was on a 9in rim i guess ill try it without the spacers

jareds99slobra

Established Member
Update. Just put the rims and tires on and there's a good clearance between the tires and the irs bolt so no need for irs bolts or spacers so far. Thanks for all ur help

99MystiC

Established Member
The only time mine rubs is when i go in an out of steep drive ways. When the suspension unloads and then the tire ribs the bolt. This is with 315s on stock 17 cobra wheels. Just a note.

99MystiC

Established Member
Its on my 03. The original owner put them on when he got the car. THat was about 7 or years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread