315 nittos on my fox body notch

phil'snotch

Established Member
i had this sitting for some time and finally got a hold of some nittos

still have to order front wheels but at least heres a idea of what a 315 looks like on a foxbody

enjoy!

Philipsmutang027.jpg

Philipsmutang032.jpg

Philipsmutang049.jpg

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
that looks absolutely sick. esp with that kind of rim and not a drag style. how in the world did you get that to fit? more info on sizes please!

phil'snotch

Established Member
my e.t. streets were taller so what i had to do get those to fit was

remove quad shocks and replace with lakewood shocks

rolled outer fenders, beat inners a little with a 5# sledge

all good to go

Last edited:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Looks great...has the rear suspension gone to full compression? I know mine was VERY close on my 93 notch....actually on angled corners under full comp the wheel got stuck in the wheel well. (had panhard, evolution tri-link ...3link)

phil'snotch

Established Member
Looks great...has the rear suspension gone to full compression? I know mine was VERY close on my 93 notch....actually on angled corners under full comp the wheel got stuck in the wheel well. (had panhard, evolution tri-link ...3link)

yes full compression, BUT my lowers are adjustable and i think i can go down one more notch if memory serves me correct

i went in circles both directions, no rubbing

SpittingCobra

Established Member
It's amazing how much meaner and sexier they make the car look! I love my 335 Nitto's! They're toast now and I'm going even wider with 335 Michelin PS2's!! Look out! :eek:

I have heard the the fat tire is a mustang thing and it's unnecessary, blah blah blah... They're just jealous cause GM or whoever gave them tiny wheel wells!!:banana:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
I dont know, think they stick out a tad much. I have seen a few others with 315s that were more tucked in. I plan on doing the same thing on mine but with different rims.

Users who are viewing this thread