315/35/20 nitto nt05r on street. best air pressure?

13GT500SG

Established Member
Hey guys, just got these drag radials. Will be used mostly on the street. What hooks the best? 20lbs? Thanks guys.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
On the street I run 28-32 and hook up great track is around 12. I couldn't stand that low air pressure light being on if I ran any lower pressure

13GT500SG

Established Member
Yea. I dont have any tpms in these so not worried about that. Just want to know what will hook the best

jenkins_1120

Established Member
this is what i heard to do. get a plastic pipe or something cap off the ends and with the sensors inside and pressurize it to 30lbs and keep it in your trunk

Black Sex

Established Member
I drove my car around for a day with 16x8 pony wheels before my tire light came on, but another time I only made it two blocks from the house before the light came on. I also spent all day at track without the light coming on. Mine seems alittle sporadic when and if the light comes on. :shrug:

hollywub

Established Member
What size rims and offsets are you running?

I am lowered 1.5" with 20X11" 55 mm offsets rims.

I am worried about the height of the tire being lowered, even though my fenders are rolled.

Also, how do you like them!

Thanks

Hey guys, just got these drag radials. Will be used mostly on the street. What hooks the best? 20lbs? Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread