315/35/17 Goodyear GS-D3 - two tires

optx002

Established Member
I have a slightly used pair of tires for sale. They were used about 1k. No burnouts.

One has a plug from a nail being in it. You can keep the plug on or patch it.

They are 290+ shipping each new from tirerack. Id like 400 + shipping for both.

Pictures012-1.gif

Pictures013-1.gif
Pictures014.gif

Pictures015.gif

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
any special modifications to fit these on a stock 17x10.5 rear setup? also pm your lowest price on these tires shipped. also does it hold air pressure? does it lose air pressure? any problems?

optx002

Established Member
No modifications needed to fit on the 10.5 rim. These were on my 10.5 afs chrome 03 rims. They fit perfectly on them.

They hold air no problem. I actually had 3 nails in my old set of gs-d3 315s and all were plugged and had no issues for 10k + miles. If you want, you can always put a patch on it. Costs about 15 bucks at firestone tire centers if i remember correctly.

Whats your zipcode? Ill check out shipping prices and get back to you.

Shoot me a quick email to [email protected] so I have your email and will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
No modifications needed to fit on the 10.5 rim. These were on my 10.5 afs chrome 03 rims. They fit perfectly on them.

They hold air no problem. I actually had 3 nails in my old set of gs-d3 315s and all were plugged and had no issues for 10k + miles. If you want, you can always put a patch on it. Costs about 15 bucks at firestone tire centers if i remember correctly.

Whats your zipcode? Ill check out shipping prices and get back to you.

Shoot me a quick email to [email protected] so I have your email and will get back to you soon. Thanks.

email is [email protected] , also zip and city is mcallen, texas, 78501 thanks

Users who are viewing this thread