315/30/18 on lowered mach 1

50GTMach1

Established Member
Anybody running 315/30/18 tires on a mach 1 or 2003-04 GT body. My Mach is lowered with eibach sportlines. I'd like to know if these tires will fit.

Thanks

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
Im running 315/35/R17s in the back and I have no clearance issues and I've seen in the Mach 1 forum (and on M1R) that several people are lowered and running 18s. You should not have any problems at all. On a side note though, I have 275s up front and they rub on full lock only, if I would have gotten 265s I would have probably been OK but really how often to you turn your wheels to full lock?

I know I'm not running your exact setup but I thought I'd toss my info out there so take it as you will.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
Im running 315/35/R17s in the back and I have no clearance issues and I've seen in the Mach 1 forum (and on M1R) that several people are lowered and running 18s. You should not have any problems at all. On a side note though, I have 275s up front and they rub on full lock only, if I would have gotten 265s I would have probably been OK but really how often to you turn your wheels to full lock?

I know I'm not running your exact setup but I thought I'd toss my info out there so take it as you will.

ditto....i was running the same 315/35/17 setup with my mach lowered on your same springs. i had no issues. even though it looked really close

50GTMach1

Established Member
falken azenis 615

Assuming the correct offset is used, you can run the 315's in the rear.

Thanks for that info. Im pretty sure i will pick up a set of falken azenis 615's from you site very soon. thanks again.

nekasrof

Established Member
More than likely going to have to roll the fenders. I know guys running DR's in the 315 width and they seem to rub. cmemach1 on the registry has them on his procharged mach and he had to roll them. Look him up on that site and PM him.

Users who are viewing this thread