315/30/18 BFG Drag Radials

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Bought the car yesterday and I want to put a street tire on the car because its my daily driver.. so actual milage on the tires is unknown.. He told me maybe 1,500 miles... But i cant confirm it.. there deffentialy not bald but i would say there half worn, even though they come with pratically no thread new. Discount tire has them for $321 a tire... Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

$300 shipped or $310 through paypal.. Located in south florida

97novi2k

Established Member
I also have some Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercars 285/35/18 on the car right now that I could give you...do a trade + cash in your favor.....they have about 60-70% tread left...thought i would throw it out there otherwise I still want to buy them upfront

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
These are good tires. I had them on my pullied Cobra and ran them until the were WORN. Very good dry traction tire IMO.

These bad boys shouldn't last long.

97novi2k

Established Member
I bought these and now they are back up for sale. These are the same ones that I am selling in my own thread. Selling them again because I have 18x9 rims and these won't fit. stupid me didn't check before I bought them. So PM me if you want them....

BOTLFED98

Established Member
I bought these and now they are back up for sale. These are the same ones that I am selling in my own thread. Selling them again because I have 18x9 rims and these won't fit. stupid me didn't check before I bought them. So PM me if you want them....

well where are they now? what is location D?

Users who are viewing this thread