315’s and clearance

HPLouis

Established Member
Hi, I bought my car with 315’s on 18 inch rims and I wanted to make sure I had the clearance. It looks like I do but I wanted to get some other opinions. The car was on Rhino Ramos when I took the pics. I read that it was recommended to shave down the IRS bolt or get the MM bolts. The tires are Toyo R888’s and I don’t see any damage to them.

Left ( driver)
IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

Right (passenger)
IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks good to me man. If you do anything I’d try to see if you can somehow shave or take some material off the head. I’ve got MM bolts in mine but they were on it when i got it. I wouldn’t of put them on. They came out when I lowered it but I put them back in and torqued them to spec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMSTNG

Established Member
I'm running Toyo TQ'S , 315's on a ccw 18 × 11 rim. I would definitely get the low profile bolts. The only problem your going to have depending on your rim size is on the highways. When you hit those transitions your going to rub on the inner fender lip. I solved that problem by installing the airlift 1000 kit. I put in about 7lbs of air on each side when I'm going on the highway and no problems. The nice part about this kit is you don't have to roll or cut the fenders and they look bad ass inside the springs. Also doesn't affect the ride in any way. I don't even know there installed

HPLouis

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

MissV8der

Established Member
I just put 315s on my car and went ahead and installed MM Low profile bolts, worth it for the piece of mind that they won't rub and super simple to install.

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
I had 315/30/18 Toyo 888 on a ten inch rim and had no rubbing, I did have the mm bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Toyo 315s on 18x11 wheel. Haven’t driven it yet but not expecting any issues

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I have 315's and installed the low profile bolts. No issues. The bolts are stupid easy to install

Users who are viewing this thread