310RWHP & 342 RWTQ + JLT vs C&L RESULTS!!

Tucker

Here's the deal.
A local car came into the dyno shop last week with exhaust, underdrive pullies, IMRC delete plates and a C&L CAI. It pulled great #'s 303 HP and 322 TQ.
So we asked the owner if he would like to let us use the car to test the JLT againts the C&L. No problem. :beer:

Did it today and WOW! The JLT killed the C&L. :banana: The JLT beat it by a solid 7 RWHP and a killer 20 RWTQ! These are not over stock, these are over another aftermarket CAI!!!!!! :rockon:
The C&L run was tuned with a SCT Xcalibrator and the JLT was swapped out and the JLT tuned installed. Same tune you get with the kit.

So this is the first before and after CAI comparision I've seen on a 2005 and I'm glad to say so far so good. Look out for JLT this year!!
Here's the graph, look at the TQ gain from start to finish.
attachment.php

JJ@WMS

Banned
As posted on the other forum, why was the MAF xfer table changed? and from what I read on the dyno sheet posted, it seems that it was changed between the two dyno pulls? A/F readings would be nice as well.

Thanks in advance

JJ@WMS

Tucker

The JLT flows much more air and requires about 12% more fuel in the tune then the C&L.
These are the adjustments that needed to be made.
Nothing special.
Jay

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
wow. thats fantastic. + the 4.10s which influences the torque reading, am i right?

jguerrero

Established Member
Not trying to be an ass or anything, but according to that graph you have posted, the purple line is the C&L, which shows it dyno'ing higher than yours. You may want to correct that.

Users who are viewing this thread