31 allocations for military or those supporting military overseas

Lemers

Established Member
MAS just told me "The window sticker isn't generated until the vehicle has completed production"

Is that true? It seems that others have gotten their window sticker before the car entered production.

Helmet

Established Member
maybe the MAS window sticker but the Ford window sticker is generated about a week before your build date

smkn350

Established Member
maybe the MAS window sticker but the Ford window sticker is generated about a week before your build date

That is about right. Mine (window sticker) was available November 30th exactly a week before build date. I still don't know what half the numbers on it mean.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I was able to see my window sticker for my 2013 GT500 on the day it went into production, Dec 14, 2012. The car was released for shipping on Jan 14, 2013.

Lemers

Established Member
MAS told me that they don't receive a VVR. That came from the "GT 350 manager" at corporate.

These guys are killing me. They will only give that it's scheduled for 18 Jan 16. What's scheduled? I don't know. Actual start build or some other pre build administration.

Pretty much in the dark, that's why I was hoping for some help from Deysha.

smkn350

Established Member
Lemers I called ford customer service and they were able to give me more information than MAS. Last MAS told me was delivery 1st week of Jan, when I called ford they said the vehicle will be arriving at my selected dealership on the 23rd of Dec.

Snoopy49

Established Member
MAS told me that they don't receive a VVR. That came from the "GT 350 manager" at corporate.

These guys are killing me. They will only give that it's scheduled for 18 Jan 16. What's scheduled? I don't know. Actual start build or some other pre build administration.

Pretty much in the dark, that's why I was hoping for some help from Deysha.

Look at post 190, this VVR was for my car and the "scheduled to" date was the day it left the plant for shipping.

Lemers

Established Member
I sent you a PM, Lemers. There is no window sticker at this time. It becomes available about a week before the build date.

Deysha

Can you update me on my build. I've PM'd you my VIN before. Do you need it again? Is the window sticker available yet?

Also, I PM you a question concerning extended warranties.

Helmet

Established Member
Can you update me on my build. I've PM'd you my VIN before. Do you need it again? Is the window sticker available yet?

Also, I PM you a question concerning extended warranties.

You would be better off just to send her a PM to begin with as it is unlikely she will see your message. And yes always send your VIN#

Lemers

Established Member
I have sent her a PM before the holidays that hasn't been answered. Replying to a post also gives her a notification. Thought maybe it would help.

Lemers

Established Member
Here is the last 2 GT350s that MAS is going to lottery off

b09534f12acddb23520a8d9e90802848.jpg

So if you in Europe and haven't ordered one yet here's your chance

Last edited:

smkn350

Established Member
For those you who will be receiving a Shelby through MAS, I would suggest that as soon as the vehicle is shipped to get the financing squared away with MAS and the receiving dealership. My cars eta was 20 January as of 5 January. Several days go bye and I received a phone call from the dealership that it arrived, late Friday the 8th. The issue was that MAS was already closed for the weekend and had to wait until today (11th) to process the paperwork and send them the check. Point of this is if I would have sent them the funds when the car shipped the paperwork for the vehicle could have been waiting at the dealer prior to the car arriving. I have pictures and will post soon. Hopefully this helps you guys out.image.jpeg

Last edited:

Helmet

Established Member
I paid off mine and after a month, It's still sitting at the Ford plant with the cleared to ship. MAS is trying to tell me that Ford is waiting for transportation to Benicia for overseas delivery. I have to call BS

smkn350

Established Member
I have to call BS

Yeah if it's built I would have to agree on the other hand if it's shipping overseas I'm sure there is a little more effort and coordination considerations that have to take place. Also, I don't know how true this is but several different MAS reps have said that my car was going to be their first delivered. With that being said following this thread I believe both of ours was built around the same time so I'm sure it will start moving soon. To ensure this I would call MAS seeing how you gave them money well in advance that you could have been making interest off of. Like I told lemers I have their ford program managers contact info pm me if you want it.

jerkstore

Established Member
I guess there is a black one at the Weisbaden PX right now. A buddy of mine just emailed me a photo. Likely one of the two they are selling thru this new lotto. Maybe a dealer model?

Users who are viewing this thread