FOR SALE: 30k miles 03 10th Anniversary Silver vert - Las Vegas

SVT Adam

Established Member
Wow! This is priced extremely well and will be surprised if this makes it past today without being sold. Beautiful car!

Abe6.7

03 Cobra - 10th anniversary edition
PM for lots of hi-res photos

30,500 mile

No accidents ever, no paintwork ever. If a 10 is a brand new car, this car is a solid 9 and you will not find another cobra with comparable miles nicer than this. Garaged it’s entire life - paint is still glossy, deep, and wet looking. The top is still dark black with no sun fade. Everything works as it should - I’d have no hesitation to drive the car across the country (fly into Vegas to pick it up and drive it home with 0 worries). Ice cold A/C. Custom made seat covers to protect the factory leather. Never raced, tracked, or abused hard - this is my baby and I never wanted to hurt/damage her. No leaks, no knocks, no ticks, no cobra clunks. No long pulls in 4th, 5th, or 6th gear ever to put the engine in danger of overheating. If you plan to race it (hopefully you don’t) you might want to update the tune (we can talk about that on the phone for interested parties) other than that this car is 100% turn key, reliable and needs nothing.

Clean title in hand. All original parts come with the car including the Eaton and factory 10th rims/tires. No test drives until you show proof of funds (cash or pull up your bank account on your phone). I can email you full resolution pics if you want.

Engine:
VMP 2.3 TVS
Ford Racing 60# injectors
VMP fuel pump booster
JLT cold air intake
Afco dual pass heat exchanger
KMJ alternator
UPR idlers

SCT tuner
550hp 550tq

Borla Stinger exhaust
X-pipe w high flow cats
Passes NV smog

Exterior:
Clear bra

Rear lights are wrapped, not smoked so if you prefer the factory look you can simply pull the black film off (there is a little warp on the tail lights from heat) but OEM lights are extremely cheap if your picky but it doesn’t bother me

Eibach pro springs

18” Rovos with Nitto tires - less than 3k miles on the rims/tires.

New pads and slotted rotors with less than 3k miles on them

Misc:
Factory 10th anniversary floor mats in excellent shape
Both factory keys

$30,00
03 Cobra - 10th anniversary edition
PM for lots of hi-res photos

30,500 mile

No accidents ever, no paintwork ever. If a 10 is a brand new car, this car is a solid 9 and you will not find another cobra with comparable miles nicer than this. Garaged it’s entire life - paint is still glossy, deep, and wet looking. The top is still dark black with no sun fade. Everything works as it should - I’d have no hesitation to drive the car across the country (fly into Vegas to pick it up and drive it home with 0 worries). Ice cold A/C. Custom made seat covers to protect the factory leather. Never raced, tracked, or abused hard - this is my baby and I never wanted to hurt/damage her. No leaks, no knocks, no ticks, no cobra clunks. No long pulls in 4th, 5th, or 6th gear ever to put the engine in danger of overheating. If you plan to race it (hopefully you don’t) you might want to update the tune (we can talk about that on the phone for interested parties) other than that this car is 100% turn key, reliable and needs nothing.

Clean title in hand. All original parts come with the car including the Eaton and factory 10th rims/tires. No test drives until you show proof of funds (cash or pull up your bank account on your phone). I can email you full resolution pics if you want.

Engine:
VMP 2.3 TVS
Ford Racing 60# injectors
VMP fuel pump booster
JLT cold air intake
Afco dual pass heat exchanger
KMJ alternator
UPR idlers

SCT tuner
550hp 550tq

Borla Stinger exhaust
X-pipe w high flow cats
Passes NV smog

Exterior:
Clear bra

Rear lights are wrapped, not smoked so if you prefer the factory look you can simply pull the black film off (there is a little warp on the tail lights from heat) but OEM lights are extremely cheap if your picky but it doesn’t bother me

Eibach pro springs

18” Rovos with Nitto tires - less than 3k miles on the rims/tires.

New pads and slotted rotors with less than 3k miles on them

Misc:
Factory 10th anniversary floor mats in excellent shape
Both factory keys

$30,000
Interested! Email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread