305 on the performance pack wheel

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
I have a performance pack 2015 and had 305-35-19 mickey thomspons left over from my previous car so threw them on to see what they would look like and man do they fit good. No buldge and they look great!!

66A145C1-F420-40CC-AEDC-1CC9F151FD9D_zpsgx24z1dz.jpg

76EA47A9-E6CF-46DE-A5BC-C21AC267C4C2_zpslc7dimkm.jpg

638944c7-f045-453f-8241-8439002fa6ec_zps17d41cad.jpg

F6A70C5C-6025-49EA-B34B-8C60DEF24901_zpscb0abjja.jpg

alexgg2

Established Member
any rubbing with hard launches, speed bumps, pot holes, sharp turns, etc...? Hows the wheel hop now with these tires, is it worse or better. The setup looks nice by the way.

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
Wheel hop is non existent right now. No rubbing they tuck in there nice. Car should of came with this size tire from the factory. There is plenty room to go wider as well I do not see a problem fitting a 315 they tuck very nice.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Looks awesome, great to hear there's plenty of space left for an even wider tire. I'd imagine with a dedicated offset on a 11.5-12" wheel, someone will eventually fit a 335-345 in an s550 with 0 fab work.

That's looking awesome on your car, very clean. The pp pack on that color is epic. Couple those tires and it's a mean looking machine, congrats man!

Just looking out, are you pretty versed on the pro's/cons of sticky drag radials and factory irs setups? If not I can happily explain a few things to look out for/build upon to ensure great reliable durability.

(I'm not a vendor incase that sounded like a sales pitch hahah)

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
thank you for the compliment I love this car it is worlds ahead of my 14.

I know all about the irs lol. I have the 1400 dss shafts on order and just waiting for bmr to come out with all there anti wheel hop parts. Car is going to be a tvs car on e85 have the clutch and fore fuel system for it. just piecing it together slowly as parts come out. These were thrown on just to see how they would fit and the end result is better then I expected. Now all I have to do is buy a drag pack instead of buying aftermarket wheels to get the tire I want on it:banana:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Awesome, you've got a killer build planned, great components, and bmr's bushing/et al kit will definitely keep it all kinds of solid for track play, hell ya.

Thanks for taking the time to mount em up and throw em on, and post pics, looks killer!

I can't wait to build up an s550. The chassis, interior, beefy irs, front suspension/brakes and total package are just incredible especially for the asking prices.

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
I love that color, I went with the Mag grey but DIB was my second choice followed by Guard, then Ruby. DIB looks so good at night under street lights.

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
Awesome, you've got a killer build planned, great components, and bmr's bushing/et al kit will definitely keep it all kinds of solid for track play, hell ya.

Thanks for taking the time to mount em up and throw em on, and post pics, looks killer!

I can't wait to build up an s550. The chassis, interior, beefy irs, front suspension/brakes and total package are just incredible especially for the asking prices.

ya I can not wait to really tare into this thing. and thanks for the compliments

I love that color, I went with the Mag grey but DIB was my second choice followed by Guard, then Ruby. DIB looks so good at night under street lights.

thanks for the ocmpliments I love this color it is my second car in this color

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Looks awesome, great to hear there's plenty of space left for an even wider tire. I'd imagine with a dedicated offset on a 11.5-12" wheel, someone will eventually fit a 335-345 in an s550 with 0 fab work.

That's looking awesome on your car, very clean. The pp pack on that color is epic. Couple those tires and it's a mean looking machine, congrats man!

Just looking out, are you pretty versed on the pro's/cons of sticky drag radials and factory irs setups? If not I can happily explain a few things to look out for/build upon to ensure great reliable durability.

(I'm not a vendor incase that sounded like a sales pitch hahah)

335's should be on my car by the end of the week. Need to modify upper shock mount bracket.

Speedwagon

Established Member
Wheel hop is non existent right now. No rubbing they tuck in there nice. Car should of came with this size tire from the factory. There is plenty room to go wider as well I do not see a problem fitting a 315 they tuck very nice.

I understand that the 2015 is really no bigger than the 14's. If it is its very slight. Im going to put 305/35/20 M/T on the rear of my 14. Just need to get them mounted. ;)

Last edited:

Rct851

Established Member
It looks like it fits that rim even better than my 305/35:19's that are on a 10" rim

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
it fits the rim really good. I had major bulge on the 14 with track pack wheels and I thought I still would have some because this rim is only a 19x9.5. but after putting them on I was shocked at how much difference a half inch could make. it looks great and it hooks great. win win

francisco511

Established Member
I'm glad this tire works! It's gonna save me having to buy a new set of wheels/tires!

At least until I start seeing a bunch of PP around my area haha.

Thanks for the pics!

IS1kSniper

Established Member
This is good man, I bet the Nt05R's will fit good too. Discount tire direct has them 255 a piece... 305 35 19. They might be more narrow than the Mickey Thompson!

Users who are viewing this thread