305/35 R18 out of stock everywhere

PcChip

Established Member
Just about the only thing I can find in stock anywhere are Mickey ET Street S/S , but I keep reading horror stories about how those are impossible to balance and always shake - have they fixed these tires since then?

The only other thing I can find are Nitto NT555RII... not sure what I should do

Wheels should arrive soon and I'm getting impatient :)

I got the Saleen 18" 9/10 staggered set from LMR
For the fronts, I just ordered R888R 275/35 from TireRack

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I would double check the tire manufacturer sites directly about size, a 10” wheel in say a r888r is probably smaller than a 305

PC03GT

Established Member
Complete Street Performance supposedly has them in stock, R888r

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
I run the 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson S/S on my white coupe, also had them on my 97 SLP. They fit fine, and never had issues balancing them or making noise. Most noise I got was the rocks coming into the fenders because they’re sticky. Also I have 255/50/15 Nitto RII’s on the foxbody. Good tires.

PcChip

Established Member
we have the ss in stock

yes everyone has those in stock... to me that was a red flag that nobody wants them

thanks to the people who verified they are running them with no issues, I had read *tons* of bad Mickey Thompson stories across various forums over the years, I guess they sorted out the issues!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
yes everyone has those in stock... to me that was a red flag that nobody wants them

thanks to the people who verified they are running them with no issues, I had read *tons* of bad Mickey Thompson stories across various forums over the years, I guess they sorted out the issues!

thats not an indicator at all, tires are almost impossible to get, these recently hit. mickey makes about 1000 at a time, once they are gone, they will be out of stock for 3-6 months just like all of mickeys other tires.

i run these on my 2020 shelby 20" rim, and we run the r's on our 18" rim

both are very good tires.

PC03GT

Established Member
thats not an indicator at all, tires are almost impossible to get, these recently hit. mickey makes about 1000 at a time, once they are gone, they will be out of stock for 3-6 months just like all of mickeys other tires.

i run these on my 2020 shelby 20" rim, and we run the r's on our 18" rim

both are very good tires.
Do SVTP members get a discount??

Users who are viewing this thread