302LS w/ Watts

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Anybody with a BOSS Leguna Seca running the Whiteline Watts link?
I ask because I have a staggered tire setup with an Eibach (25mm) rear.....once I install the Watts link the rear sway will no longer fit. (trial/error for other members)

SO, Im thinking of upgrading to the 302LS Sway bar (26mm) which retains the same stock shape as my GT bar (24mm)
If it will cause issues I know that the stock Non-LS bar will work.

Thanks all!

JoeJ

Established Member
I have a 2012 Boss302S with a Cortex Watts Link. You really do not need a rear sway bar if you run the Watts Link. However, I did get a real small sway bar from Watsons Engineering that is currently running on the World Challenge Mustangs. It is so small, it really doesn't do anything for the handling. The original stock bar mad
e the car really tail happy with the Watts Link.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Thanks guys!
I hadn't heard running NO sway bar with the Watts link....
Im trying to NOT buy the $225+ whiteline sway bar.
The BOSS 302 one is under $99!

Honestly I can't remember if I still have my stock sway bar, if I do I will just run that. otherwise I will just buy the Non LS Boss piece (25mm)

THanks!

darreng505

Established Member
In my opinion, the car can be setup to perform well with a watts link or with an adjustable PH bar and perform equally. There are pros and cons to both. Not all the PWC Mustangs run watts links.
Whiteline is not a track worthy parts provider though.

The meme about not running a rear sway bar has also been around for ages, but if performance is the goal, you can never isolate one part and make such a claim. Everything effects everything in the setup.
I run a rather large rear swaybar on middle setting. Why? Because I run 315's 18x11 rubber in back. If I didn't have the swaybar the car would push like a bulldozer.

Users who are viewing this thread