302 ranger pics

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I know it's not the intention, but it kind of looks like you were trying to make it look like a GMC Syclone with those wheels. I know those are '93 Cobra wheels.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
The front tires suggest this may be a handling based build..

More pics?

IMG_5401.JPG
IMG_1232.JPG

Has a Chassisworks full front end. Will be reworking the rear suspension this summer once my convertible is done

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
I know it's not the intention, but it kind of looks like you were trying to make it look like a GMC Syclone with those wheels. I know those are '93 Cobra wheels.
Yeah I could see that .I mainly chose these wheels so I didn't have to run a spacer just bolt it on and no modifications necessary .Lol

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
Well after getting everything wired up we realized the alternator wasnt charging. When the cluster is removed the alternator circuit is broken so we had to jump a 12v signal wire to tell it to charge.....super simple once we figured out the wire. But everything is doing what its supposed to now. I'm starting to realize this truck is never going to be "finished" cause it seems we keep thinking of something else we want to do......

Users who are viewing this thread