302 Heads and Intake!

NoSlo5PointOh

Tappin That Since '04
Established Member
Hey guys,
Up for sale are my ported world sr. heads and typhoon intake.

The heads are cast iron with 200cc intake runners and 64cc combustion chambers. The heads have been ported by a known porter and had the springs upgraded at the same time. The springs are good to .600" lift and the valves are 2.020/1.600. They will include Manley pushrods and ARP rocker studs. The only issue the heads have is that the passanger side head has two bolts broken off in the valve cover threads. This is any easy fix for a machine shop and just needs to be drilled and tapped. The heads are painted black(not a perfect paint job but once in the car you can't tell) $400 OBO

77633550us9.jpg

img0038cd1.jpg

Next up is an Edelbrock Upper Intake with a professional products typhoon lower intake. The upper intake is a natural finish and the typhoon is a polished finish. No port work has been done on either of these. Will include .375" thick phenolic spacer(TFS-51520013). I may split up. Together, I am looking for $300 OBO

On the car
aftermath001ya4.jpg

Pro Products lower
build002vp3.jpg

I have alot of other stock 95-95 parts as well, just ask. I believe I have an intake, upper and lower, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, etc..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread