300hp busa vs GTR

kachup

Established Member
local guy GTR vs a 300hp busa..the chase car i was in was a GTR also :banana:the bike would always get the jump and when the car was coming he would let off..plus gtr was spinning the busa didnt want to do a 55 roll :shrug:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXu0MSHx2Ow&feature=related"]gtr vs busa - YouTube[/nomedia]

and a bonus video...bolt on GTR vs 2jz swap 240

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aIAkIZKT0E&feature=related"]pdv25 gtr vs 240 2jz.wmv - YouTube[/nomedia]

klr16G

Established Member
Im gonna get flamed for this but bike riders looked like a bunch of noobs who really rides with no jacket or safty gear i dont car how hot it is and iv never seen some one ride with there arms haning out like there flying ahah and come on at least give the gtr the hit...besides that good race i guess...

kachup

Established Member
Im gonna get flamed for this but bike riders looked like a bunch of noobs who really rides with no jacket or safty gear i dont car how hot it is and iv never seen some one ride with there arms haning out like there flying ahah and come on at least give the gtr the hit...besides that good race i guess...

lol we were all mining our own business were we meet up and they started too talk smack.. their is a bunch of them here in S.FLorida that drive like that (no safety gear)

laidback01

Established Member
vid prob doesn't do the race justice. dudes on bikes look like they didn't know what they were doing.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Guess what sucks and rhymes with smameraman?

Yes, the cameraman must have been Michael J. Fox :dw:

strobe.gif

mr2cam

Established Member
Here is a vid of that same GTR (I think) running a 10.27, but who knows if it has more modifications from when it ran then to now.

[youtube_browser]Zt-PKfn60iM[/youtube_browser]

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Here is a vid of that same GTR (I think) running a 10.27, but who knows if it has more modifications from when it ran then to now.

[youtube_browser]Zt-PKfn60iM[/youtube_browser]

It better have a lot more modifications. A stock busa with nearly half of the claimed 300 hp can trap 10 mph faster than the GTR in that video.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
NO WAY those bikes make 300hp.....they don't react like big bore/spray bikes.

Looks like a Brock's Alien Head and CT single exhaust to me which = basic bolt on's......not to mention they look like noobs with no clue how to ride/race.

Could they not get a three honk down... :bash:

Last edited:

gat0r

Established Member
NO WAY those bikes make 300hp.....they don't react like big bore/spray bikes.

Looks like a Brock's Alien Head and CT single exhaust to me which = basic bolt on's......not to mention they look like noobs with no clue how to ride/race.

Could they not get a three honk down... :bash:

^ this

Mayo5

Established Member
Looks like squids who just got their license last weekend riding a stretched stock Busa with exhaust. Nice GTR though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread