3 year old girl finds LOL pedal on Audi R8 V10...

Verrückt

Established Member

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
I have always said i'd rather have a son then a daughter but if she acts anything like that then I think i'd be just fine! Glad to see her enjoying the ride man!

STERLING351

The Chuppacabra
Established Member
Reminds me of the days i crawled around in my dads 65 fastback with a 427 in it that is about 700 N/A hp. loud and fast and me loving every minute of it, we didnt say "turbo" though, we said "burnout" lol

Verrückt

Established Member
Reminds me of the days i crawled around in my dads 65 fastback with a 427 in it that is about 700 N/A hp. loud and fast and me loving every minute of it, we didnt say "turbo" though, we said "burnout" lol

Nice bro.

For me it was my uncle's 60's GT500 Shelby with the big block 428 Cobra Jet. :rockon:

tony soprano

Established Member
My 3 year old daughter STILL loves the Audi R8 V10... - YouTube

:beer:

Standard disclaimer - YES, it's legal for her to ride in the front seat. YES, the passenger airbags are switched off. NO, she doesn't know how to nor have the strength to release the handbrake. NO, she's not tall enough to firmly press the brake while simultaneously moving the shift lever which is what it would take to engage a gear.
Your daughter is adorable. I remember when you posted the original "turbo!" video and a bunch of people started whining about how irresponsible it was. I thought the original video was epic!

IShb3w

Established Member
hahaha, the last 3 seconds of that video were the best, that was hilarious. Can you say turbo? BBBBAAWBAWBWABAWBAWWAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread