3 way on the freeway

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
coming home from my friend's house at 111:00ish, I took the freeway. No traffic, being it was a thursday night and it was kinda late. So I'm cruising along when I looked in teh rear view and see a pair of headlights coming up really fast! 2 sets of 4 headlights. I knew these weren't cops so I dropped it out of 5th and brought her up to 85mph. The headlighst caught up and pasted by and turned out to be a '01 Cobra racing a newer LS1 Trans Am! I decided to join in the fun so I punched it and caught up (must of saw me and slowed down). All 3 of us lined up, we slowed to 40. I dropped her down to 2nd gear, check the mirror and the road ahead. All clear. I hear the T/A honking. 1 2 3, they take off and so do I. I shift into 3rd at 7,000 and starting pulling slowly away. 4th gear and definitely triple digits, I was ahead by atleast a car length+ on the Cobra and about 1/2 a length on the T/A. I shut down at buck 30, the T/A roars by. The Cobra owner shoots me a thumbs up, I return the favor and went our seperate ways. Ahhhhh, nothing like a good race. I haven't done something like that in a loooong time

SC Cobra

Established Member
the solidarity between cobra owners is very strong, oh by the way, great job.:)

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony

nope, empty bottle :( that would of been fun though :D

That's why I'm blown :coolman:

Good kills.

Users who are viewing this thread