3 races with in 30 minutes

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
well tonight i was on the way home on the south 805, a see this eclipse(the one before the new body style) come up next to me and he threw me some revs, i was like cool, this should be an easy win. well we make our way through traffic and we finally get open road. well we both hit it, and it wasnt a race to begin with, probably thought he was racing a cobra badged sixer(man i love 99's).

second race was with a mercedes, i know it wasnt an slk because it was too long, and i was thinking to my self, shit i am going to get smoked by an sl, well we line up at about 85ish, and we both hit at the same time, i drop it into fourth and he gets a lil jump then i pull about 2 cars on him, we stop at about 120...i am very confused about this race, i thought i was going to get killed. when i was exiting palm ave, he does a fly bye.

third race was with an srt4(must have been the rare stock ones). it was at a light and we both start of slow( still in first gear) then he jumps and so do i, i pull about a half a car on him through first, then when i shift to second, i put about 3 cars on him, and we slow do to on coming traffic.

all in all i was happy with my results tonight...well sorta

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Hey man I like your car. I laughed at the comment about stock SRT-4s, you are right about them being rare. Oh man and if you have to run from 85mph skip down shifting to 4th gear and use 3rd.

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
RedRocketMike said:
Hey man I like your car. I laughed at the comment about stock SRT-4s, you are right about them being rare. Oh man and if you have to run from 85mph skip down shifting to 4th gear and use 3rd.

i know what you mean, also i have no clue why i down shifted to 4th, i 99% of the time drop it into third oh well.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
It was way easier for me to get races in my 99, than in my Terminator for some reason. I get way more attention, but nobody wants to race. EVERYONE revs at me, or I get compliments, but ricers just scamper away.

The 99's are way more sleeper looking, they look similiar to GT's, if you're not a Ford guy, so people bit all the time.

Good runs.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
^^^ La Mesa^^^^ Just moved back to SD, I lived in Santa Barbara for 3 years. Feels great to be home. Got an awesome house in Mount helix hills.

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
thanks, and tonight i just ran a g35, i let him get the jump, about 2 cars or so, then i reeled him in through third and put two cars on him, when i shifted to fourth, i put limos on him up to 130, after i wanted to see if he wanted to go again, but he wouldnt line up next to me.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good runs man.. its always nice to stretch the legs once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread