3 Piece 18" Silver True Forged Chicanes w/ Tires

HouseOfPower

just trying to recoup some cash so I'm offering up a really nice set of TF's with nice used tires. Setup is fairly new and IMO a 9/10 overall. $2800 for wheels and tires. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

Specs:
True Forged 3 Piece Chicanes
Silver painted spokes
Polished lips
Polished assembly bolts
Big Brake cut fronts
Sleeper offset rears
9" wide fronts w/ Pirelli 265/35/18 (approx 60%)
10.5" wide rears w/ Pirelli 295/35/18 (approx 40%)

pics:
IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
if only........dammitt man.........GLWS. shouldn't last here long!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
crap cant see the pics cause im at work for sure interested. So Im gonna look em up when I get home later today

(edit: gee Pete, how bout I use my cell to look)

Good guy to deal with for sure.

Last edited:

Tango7

Established Member
Guys these are my old wheels and are in great shape. They are less than 6 months old. Wished I had the cash to buy them back..

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
so tempting to buy another set... too bad they are the same color.. would really love to have some cut for big brakes

relentless

Established Member
So, I am torn whether or not to after these or the gun metal RK's on another post. I have never had a set of forged wheels are they really as high maintenance as everyone says?

Shoeman 1

Established Member
So, I am torn whether or not to after these or the gun metal RK's on another post. I have never had a set of forged wheels are they really as high maintenance as everyone says?

If you going to spend the same amount for both sets basically you'd be fool not go with the TF's they are awesome. Maintaining them is time consuming as they are not for a daily driver but neither are the BBS's. These kind of wheels are really for the garage queens

HouseOfPower

I think you're referring to polished wheels not forged. It's the finish that determines the difficulty of upkeep. In this case the spokes are painted so they require nothing more than a wipe down. The lips are the only part needing attention and it only involves an occasional hand polish. HOWEVER, if someone buys these I will include a free full shine seal kit that has only been used once. That kit essentially makes polish zero maintanence. That's a $100 value as well......reference this link for details
ShineSeal.com ::: Protect Your Products :::

the price on this setup is already more than competitive so adding a free shine seal kit only makes it more of a no brainer

Tango7

Established Member
These wheels have already had a coat of shine seal before I had the tires mounted. The only thing I did was wash and dry off. At shows I would just hit them with detail spray. No maintance at all. If the maintance is what is holding you back that is not an issue with these wheels.. It sucks to be broke right now..

HouseOfPower

I've had a handful of offers......these are priced more than fair. I'm not particularly interested in lowering the price AND covering shipping. Won't happen. buy them new and put used tires on them if you care to spend a grand more and wait 6-10 weeks or pay the reasonable price I'm asking and have them in a few days. I'm cool with either

sonicblew

Established Member
Guys, his price is MORE than fair!! If you want custom forged wheels basically brand new you will have a hard time finding them for less

I've dealt with Joe on some wheels before he is an honest dude, he has a business reputation to hold up, and his stuff is always as advertised.

Fast Shipping, properly packaged, tracking numbers, and answered ALL my questions via, forum, text, or calls.

GLWS, if i didn't have my wheels i just might've bought these :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread