3 little kills tonight.

crouton

Crunchy Cube
Established Member
Nothing major tonight... but I ran the V6 against three cars and came out on top each time. 3 for 3 :-D
2005 Ford F-150 5.4L
2000 Ford F-150 4.6L
1991 Honda Civic

I didn't run the car too fast, just up to ~115 (MPH) and killed all three vehicles from a dig, roll and highspeed roll. I still have yet to race the 1997 GMC 1500 with the vortech... I was actually riding with the person who owns it... and he commented on how my car flew and was quite excited and shocked. heh :)

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Good kils. But we would like a little more details, especially about the Civic - LOL

crouton

Crunchy Cube
Established Member
Yeah sorry about that, I'll post some more details about the vehicles now I just didn't have time / know about it all last night.

The 2005 F-150 had a chip, torque converter, k&n and custom intake of some sort and a full exhaust (from the headers). It also was a 2wd so it was a fairly _light_ truck.

The 2000 F-150 had a chip, k&n. However, it was a 4x4 so that just made things worse. (Heavier)

The civic was gutted, had a header, cai, performance filter, some special fuel system crap, a lot of neon and a 300lb driver haha.

Users who are viewing this thread