3 Chrome Cobra R wheels 4 sale (pic inside)

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
I actually have 4 cobra r's for sale but the fourth is damaged pretty badly, i think it can be refurbished but probably cheaper just to buy a fourth. All four wheels are 17X9's
These wheels are not perfect by any means. The guy who owned my car before me must of drove the car all year long and the chrome is flakey and bubbling a little. I figured maybe someone on here could throw some drag radials on and have a set of cheap wheels to do so. I am taking offers, shipping would be paid for by the buyer, if i can find one. Other wise I might keep two of them and scrap the other two. PM me if you would like to make an offer. I don't all have the center caps, I actually only have one the others have fallen out or lost somehow. But as far as I know these were factory cobra r's, maybe not though. here are the pics, will take more if needed. by the way they are all real dirty and they clean up pretty good for the condition that they are in.

dsc00889jy2.jpg

dsc00890vx2.jpg

dsc00886vn1.jpg

dsc00888ba5.jpg

dsc00879hc4.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Need to move these. will sell two of the better looking ones together. And if you want one or both let me know and pay for shipping along with the 2 purchased wheels. These clean up pretty decent, not show or nothin' though. MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
What are you looking to get for these? I need some cheapies to mount some drag tires on.

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Yeah, all of them except the one that is cracked are in about the same condition. The one i have left is flawed but still cleans up pretty good. Has some chrome bubbling and small pits, look in the fourth pic down that is the one I have left. In the pics they are all dirty none are clean, but in the top right part of the wheel you will see what i'm talking about as far as bubbling of the chrome. I'll take $25 for that one plus you pay shipping.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks Wes!

The wheels were shipped promptly and were in good condition as promised.

Users who are viewing this thread