3 Billetflow Idler pullies clear BRAND NEW!

billys90

Established Member
OK, I see how things work with you. I stated that I would take them, and for you send payment info at 11:18am and then another PM at 1:29 stating "sold locally". Nice way to do business. I do not think that I will be buying anything from you in the future. Thanks

Double-D

'03 10th Anniv. Cobra Cpe
Established Member
I had 8 emails this morning for these! I had them posted on a few sites sorry man!

Nice going....NOT Perhaps you should pick one forum/post to sell item so you dont have hundreds of people fighting over a mere three pulleys. BTW- the "sold locally" kind of blows the above statement unless of course you posted them for sale in your neighborhood. Have to agree that it was a lousy way of doing business, must have sold them to someone offering more $. Seems shitty to me imho.

ttk53

Established Member
Nice going....NOT Perhaps you should pick one forum/post to sell item so you dont have hundreds of people fighting over a mere three pulleys. BTW- the "sold locally" kind of blows the above statement unless of course you posted them for sale in your neighborhood. Have to agree that it was a lousy way of doing business, must have sold them to someone offering more $. Seems shitty to me imho.

what are you talking about they guy did what he had to to sell them!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
How about this dont mess with the market place it dont matter if they were sold for $250 the guy sold them and thats what the market place is here for....

Double-D

'03 10th Anniv. Cobra Cpe
Established Member
How about this dont mess with the market place it dont matter if they were sold for $250 the guy sold them and thats what the market place is here for....

except dont tell someone they are his then pull out and sell to someone else, $500, $1000 in doesn't matter. Someone accepts your price, told they are yours then sells them for more $. Not what we call integrity BTW- great job you did jumping over billy. That makes two of you, again IMHO.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Ok well im not gonna argue with you and cloud up the forums im just telling you i got in trouble for that and you dont need to do it!
It his final decision though its his pieces!

Users who are viewing this thread