3.4 whipple

Moreboost88

Established Member
I'm looking to get a 3.4 whipple from you guys for a GT 500, I was wondering how much it would cost (roughly) for the blower, lower motor mounts, and install with a tune? I already have the JLT intake installed so I wouldn't need that

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm looking to get a 3.4 whipple from you guys for a GT 500, I was wondering how much it would cost (roughly) for the blower, lower motor mounts, and install with a tune? I already have the JLT intake installed so I wouldn't need that

Although we don't do any installs we'll be more than happy to assist you with the purchase of the parts you'll need. The 670 and 725rwhp packages start at $5299.99 shipped. You can delete the intake or any other components that you have already if you wish. My best suggestion would be to give us a call and we'll do our best to put together a package at a discounted price. Looking forward to assisting you.

Thanks, Jared

Moreboost88

Established Member
Although we don't do any installs we'll be more than happy to assist you with the purchase of the parts you'll need. The 670 and 725rwhp packages start at $5299.99 shipped. You can delete the intake or any other components that you have already if you wish. My best suggestion would be to give us a call and we'll do our best to put together a package at a discounted price. Looking forward to assisting you.

Thanks, Jared

Ok, thanks Jared will do

Users who are viewing this thread