3.4 whipple pricing???

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mattmoto441 said:

Still not available yet. Be assured as soon as we get more info on pricing and availability we'll let everyone know. We have a list of customers that want them but we can't do anything until we get the word from Whipple. Also, as always we'll be the 1st to get them as we are Whipple's largest US distributor.

Stay Tuned! Jared@Lethal :beer:

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
black03 said:
Still not available yet. Be assured as soon as we get more info on pricing and availability we'll let everyone know. We have a list of customers that want them but we can't do anything until we get the word from Whipple. Also, as always we'll be the 1st to get them as we are Whipple's largest US distributor.

Stay Tuned! Jared@Lethal :beer:

nice:rockon: just tell them tax season is coming up fasssttt

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mattmoto441 said:
nice:rockon: just tell them tax season is coming up fasssttt

For some thats a good thing for others not so great..:fm:

LOL..We'll keep you posted.. Thanks, Jared

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
I know this is a old thread but Im ready to buy. I am wanting to know if this is going to be available anytime soon?

GodStang

Established Member
Accroding to Dustin@Whipple it will be ready October 31st 2006.....then he dissappeared.

Mr. Couper

Established Member
joe, i got tired of waiting for this thing. dont think it will happen till the end of the year. kb probably will have a 3.6 by then.

Mach3

Banned
Its to bad they are dragging there feet, I have been haveing this crazy idea of an f1 procharger an 01 cobra intake and 4.10 gears.

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
has anyone heard if the 3.4 will have any fitting problems with the stock hood?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
McCobra said:
has anyone heard if the 3.4 will have any fitting problems with the stock hood?

I have no hood liner with the 3.00" RR Whipple Pulley and it fits just fine!!

:beer:

GodStang

Established Member
black03 said:
I have no hood liner with the 3.00" RR Whipple Pulley and it fits just fine!!

Jared you have a 3.3L this is the 3.4L I think the case is a different size. I may be wrong. Also how much boost is that?

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
How much is a 3.3? This car is slow and I need a blower! Couper what whipple do you have?

GodStang

Established Member
Since there is not a direct bolt on for the 3.3L it gets a bit pricey. The 3.3L is a marine blower and a couple of people have had plates made to adapt them to their needs. I had thought Lethal Performance was going to sell the adapter plate to make it work. Any word on that Jared or did yall scratch that due to Whipples 3.4L coming out?

WDW MKR

Established Member
Any updates on the release, Jared?

I thought it was interesting to read that the GT500 KB 2.8L kit requires the hood blanket to be removed and the reinforcement webbing to be cut...

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
GodStang said:
Jared you have a 3.3L this is the 3.4L I think the case is a different size. I may be wrong. Also how much boost is that?

Just to clarify for everyone the blower that I have on the car is actually the 3.4L. A year ago when I got the compressor for Dustin they had it named as the 3.3L W200AX. After testing and seeing how much it flowed they just decided to name it the 3.4L W210ax. I have confirmed this with Dustin. So the blower I have is the exact same one that will be offered in the new 3.4L Kit. No bigger no smaller. I have no boost numbers as well as the car isn't tuned at all.

Hope that helps.

Jared :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
WDW MKR said:
Any updates on the release, Jared?

I thought it was interesting to read that the GT500 KB 2.8L kit requires the hood blanket to be removed and the reinforcement webbing to be cut...

Last I heard it was still 60-90 days away. I know thats not what people want to hear but thats the deal. Unless Dustin has some plan to shock everyone and have it out sooner I believe what he told me about a week or so ago.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread