3.4 Whipple/Monster SPECIFIC vacuum diagram

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
I know I'm reading more into this than I should, but this vac line hook up is kicking my tail. :??: The Whipple instructions pretty much suck. Why they use the 2.3 instructions for the 3.4 is beyond me. :fm: The pics you guys have posted have been awesome, but what is plucking my nerves is the 7/32" and 5/32" lines from behind the blower and battery. The pic of the 2.3 show inlets on the elbow. My "Monster" inlet doesn't have those nor do I have the EVAP, EGR and boost solenoid either. I know a couple lines will be capped off, but what to do with the top one from behind the battery has me stumped. I have the bottom one plugged off already, hopefully that's right. The rest seems to be a cinch to figure out. So, if someone has one of those pics of the vac lines for the 3.4 with the "Monster" inlet like you guys did for the 2.3, hook me up!! Hopefully those hard red lines/black lines that used to reside behind the Eaton will be gone. :nonono: I know Eric will probably give me a lashing about this. Like I said, this is probably going to be so damn easy once I see where it has to go, but I'm oblivious to it at this point. :rockon:Thanks for any help you can give guys.

Users who are viewing this thread