TRC

Established Member
I heard the Bambino Cobra also called out a certain black GTR :D

:dancenana:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
need specs on his build.

methinks if his compression was unchanged, at equal boost even though his boost maker is smaller, he will be making more power with that compression. If still unequal but you go up to around 25-27psi you should pull. Equal compression (IE they dropped the stock coyote down to around 8.5-9.0:1), equal boost you should pull.

You guys both being e85 no clear victor there, though I hope both you are tuned properly to make the most of that e85.

Though im sure it will be a close race, driver mod will need to be put into play on this one.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
What no digs??? :D

Haha! :p

When are you putting the real tires on!?
Mickeys are in back order 295-45-17 :( 50 is the lowest I will go with that black mamba :thumbsup:
need specs on his build.

methinks if his compression was unchanged, at equal boost even though his boost maker is smaller, he will be making more power with that compression. If still unequal but you go up to around 25-27psi you should pull. Equal compression (IE they dropped the stock coyote down to around 8.5-9.0:1), equal boost you should pull.

You guys both being e85 no clear victor there, though I hope both you are tuned properly to make the most of that e85.

Though im sure it will be a close race, driver mod will need to be put into play on this one.

He's at 15psi with a compression of 11:5 I believe.. I'm at 23psi 8:5:1..

TRC

Established Member
Mickeys are in back order 295-45-17 :( 50 is the lowest I will go with that black mamba :thumbsup:

He's at 15psi with a compression of 11:5 I believe.. I'm at 23psi 8:5:1..

Haha! sweet! 50 sounds like a plan :beer:

lucheski

Established Member
You should turn that boost up, theres a guy on another board JRS Blown Snake that went 8s @ 155 or 160mph in the 1/4 mile with a 3.4 whipple and stock long block

Users who are viewing this thread