3.4 Whipple Crusher and JDM Super Cobra Jet 140mm CAI

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Moving up to a 4.2 Kenne Bell and built motor thanks to Van at Revan Racing and Jim Bell. My car is now officially sponsored so the Whipple has gotta go. I purchased this low miles clean blower from a forum member about 3 months ago. The CAI is brand new from JDM and in excellent condition. I'm asking $3500.00 shipped for the blower and CAI. The Whipple comes with a 3.5 and 3.75 pulley. JDM CAI is SOLD!!!

[/URL
[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/0ulwmpj]

Last edited:

shelby2

Established Member
Are you interested in selling just the blower and extra pulley?

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
New price!!!!.....guess I was a little high.....$3500.00 for blower and CAI shipped....or split apart at $3050 for blower and $550.00 for CAI with shipping and I will eat the paypal fees on any deal.

Willie

Established Member
Is there a heat shield with this CAI? If not, what supports the air filter end? I don't think I've ever seen a CAI without one....

Willie

Established Member
I think I already know the answer but I've got to ask anyways. Does it fit under the stock strut tower brace?

Willie

crownaviation

Established Member
I think I already know the answer but I've got to ask anyways. Does it fit under the stock strut tower brace?

Willie

You have to ditch the strut bar completely.. and then you also need to lower the engine for it to fit under the stock hood.. will fit under some aftermarket cowl hoods without modification tho

Whipple JDM Engineering Engine Lowering Kit for 07 - 11 Shelby GT500

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0712_2007_shelby_gt500_whipple_supercharger/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread