3.4 on Termi Belt Length

aCiD

Established Member
Hate to start another belt length thread but tons of searching has not yielded me an answer for this combo.

3.4 Whipple on a 03-04 Cobra setup Teksid block, stock lower, have all the Divixion X idlers including snub idler, with a 4" blower pulley.

For reference the previous owner used a 3" upper pulley with a 76.5" gates HD belt.

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member

I have all the idlers that you do but i'm not running the aux. idler. But the belt im currently using is a gates k080780. I havent gone to the dyno yet but im going to go down 1 step if not 2 steps in belt size because it could be a LITTLE tighter.

I also called whipple about using an aux. idler with the 4" upper and they said u shouldnt need it.

jblood37

Established Member
Hate to start another belt length thread but tons of searching has not yielded me an answer for this combo.

3.4 Whipple on a 03-04 Cobra setup Teksid block, stock lower, have all the Divixion X idlers including snub idler, with a 4" blower pulley.

For reference the previous owner used a 3" upper pulley with a 76.5" gates HD belt.

90 or 100 mm idlers? That will make a difference. Teksid block add 1" to belt length. :-D

aCiD

Established Member

aCiD

Established Member
Haha, just mocked up the engine and did a measurement, exactly 78.5"!

That's some damn good estimating right there.

Users who are viewing this thread