*3.4 "killer" whipple package deal*! 200 miles only!!!!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I don't know why this asshat hasn't been banned yet, but go here and you'll see why you should NOT send him anything or buy anything from him. He's bad people and has stolen from not only other members, but to make it worse, members that are currently over seas fightning for our country. F THIS DUDE and his for sale threads. I don't care if its the best deal in the world, I wouldn't buy from him just out of principle.

Funny thing is, I was about to make him an offer, but after reading that thread he can pound sand.

Last edited:

Boston Mike

Established Member

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
$3100 shipped ....
BY THE WAY HIS MONEY WAS RETURNED...
THANKS

Not by you douche bag, by Paypal.... If you would have just done what was right from the get go, this wouldn't even be an issue. Since your a thieving scum bag that cares about no one but yourself though, you decided to try to screw the dude over instead of manning up and making it right. I hope this Whipple and the rest of the probably stolen crap that you have sit in your chop shop or whatever the hell you have, until you finally get raided which I'm sure aint far away:beer:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
And your point is what?
Stay away from my f/s threads..

My point is pretty frickin clear you idiot.

You'll never have another for sale thread without me in it bitch. I'll make it my life's work to pop up in everyone of your for sale threads. Your a thief and a dishonest person and do our community no benefit. Find some other place to peddle your lies and BS.

Last edited:

Defknotzero

Established Member
You are a tool and shouldn't be able to sell anything on here with the way you do your transactions.

Users who are viewing this thread