3.3 Liter Whipple Project

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Just a quick test to make sure people know where to go now. I will do my best to keep everyone posted, but feel free to PM me or e-mail me. I will try to give updates, both good and bad, every few days.

Killer Cobra

Established Member
Well dont stop typing now! Keep this baby rolling! Just think in 1 year how many SC/Turbo kits to pick from! I love this motor and all the nuts building crazy setups for it! Life is Good!!!!

Evil SS

Established Member
I still think you should have kept this in the Terminator section. Keep us informed. If you need a second car for test fitting ect. I will be happy to do so. Did you get past that first "snag" you were speaking of in the other thread?

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In your other posts you mentioned you were going to give away the CNC program for the manifold. If someone did not have access to a CNC machine would you be willing to carve one up for a price? I know you wanted to stay away from liability, just wondering...

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Yeah, probably so. There are some members on here that have been very helpful with trying to get me dimensional diagrams and things. It is time and budget consuming, but I think it's gonna work out.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
We are getting ready to test fit the prototype adapter to the car and start inlet tube measurements. More info and pics soon, I hope.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
I am currently relocating to Phoenix AZ, the whipple project is coming along, and we are currently in a hold pattern until the move is complete.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Sorry guys, nothing new to report. I am currently out of funds for the project, but will begin again when the paycheck allows.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Need Help !!!

The project is now back on, and should see the end in the next few months. I need someone to send me a 1:1 scale of the gasket that goes in between the blower and the upper manifold.

Please try and get this to me as soon as possible.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Has anyone gotten a 1:1 scale gasket outline for him yet?
Hell if thats a no someone give me a part # for it, and I'll buy one just to keep the project going.

Evil: let me know if you don't get one. If you still plan to make the cad drawings available for free the least I, or anyone interested in this project can do is get you a gasket.

Let me know!
Someone PM me with a part # for the gasket!

Later,
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread