3.25" KB pulley

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
*PLEASE READ*

There are two different styles of pulleys for KB's. This I believe is the older style so it may fit on 2.2's/2.3's but I would check before considering purchasing it. It is in excellent shape but does not fit my 2.6KB snout.

$60.00 shipped

b14fe4b6.jpg

47098b0f.jpg

LTZ MACH

Established Member
I did not know there was a difference in the pulleys between the KB blowers. Can you take some measurements of the pulley and post them...like the inner and outer diameter of the part that mounts against the blower bushing, etc.

Also, I assume this is 8-rib?

If this will fit my 2.8H, I will buy now.

LT

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
+1. How about a measurement of the hole ... I think the difference is one uses a 10mm bolt, the other a 12mm

I'm fairly sure any of the new 2.2 + blowers have the 12mm

I'm interested for my older 2.2. Im using a 2lb lowrr and I have a 2.75 and 3.0 , it'd be nice to have a 3.25 for an everyday setup.

Ltz did you say 2.8h ! Lol. ??

Last edited:

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Yeah, it looks like it will fit but just want to make sure.

Yeah, 2.8H! :). I have a 3.5 on it right now and am getting it tuned on Friday and was hoping to find a 3.25 in case the boost is not where I want it to be. :evil:

If the seller gets back to me and I buy it and don't need it, I will sell it to you for the same price.

LT

03snakeminated

Established Member
^^^ if this is a 10mm bolt pulley, it will only work for the first gens 2.2 kb's, if its a 12mm bolt pulley it will work for the latter 2.2's, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8's....I have a 2.6h and looking for a 3.5 if LT ever decides to sell his lmk, thanks

LTZ MACH

Established Member
^^^ if this is a 10mm bolt pulley, it will only work for the first gens 2.2 kb's, if its a 12mm bolt pulley it will work for the latter 2.2's, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8's....I have a 2.6h and looking for a 3.5 if LT ever decides to sell his lmk, thanks

Well, if the seller responds in time I will let you know. My car is getting tuned Friday. After that I will either be selling you my 3.5 or QuickTime the 3.25. :)

LT

Users who are viewing this thread