3/2/09 Snow Storm- Post up Photos of Your Area!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Post up the snow photos!

Woke up to about 11 inches here, some places its way more because of the winds. Thank god my office closed- the Cobra never would of made this. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

0302090710.jpg

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
got about 13 inches here.....whatever..just another snow storm.

I did get a LOL out of watching the news and seeing a major highway shut down in the south becuase of a few inches of snow

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
heres my car...camera phone shot from out my bedroom window
downsized_0302091035.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
HA cry babys! we had that like every other day here in the midwest not including it was snowing that hard and being 10* outside

kuruma

Established Member
under 11? thats not too bad depending on HOW MUCH under 11 inches you are. Thats still a nice size. Not everyone can have a huge one.

:rolling:

haha zing.

But yeah, enjoy your nice weather. I'm ready to move south. I hate snow.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Its freezing here in Florida, gonna have a high of 65 with a 15-20mph wind....BRrrrrrr Really though its cold here if your use to the warm weather but snow sucks.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
got about 13 inches here.....whatever..just another snow storm.

I did get a LOL out of watching the news and seeing a major highway shut down in the south becuase of a few inches of snow

here is the difference. Here I got 4 inches of snow last night, no big deal..the big deal the 4 inches of snow covered the 2.5 inches of solid ice!!!!. We don't ever get just snow down here, we get ice first then snow on top. My driveway is a solid 2.5 inch ice patch. Even 4 wheel drive cars are useless in ice.

To explain the roads are made of different material. They are smoother in the south. They are not layed down to handle the constant snow and ice like it is up north. Coming from my in-laws and brother-in-law who both lived for over 20+ years in Pittsburg, they agree that it is completely different down here and a whole lot harder to drive in down here.

well since it is a picture thread, the only ones I have loaded right now...
took these yesterday afternoon right when it was starting...

DSC05364.gif

DSC05366.gif

DSC05365.gif

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
it was a blizzard there for a few hours, prolly only got about 4 inches. however yesterday there was NO snow so

img1753e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread