3.0 Whipple Question

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Is anyone running the stock hood with hood blanket still installed with a 3.0 whipple? Or has anyone tried? Debating on digging mine out of storage and putting it on but before I did that I figured I would ask
-Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
Is anyone running the stock hood with hood blanket still installed with a 3.0 whipple? Or has anyone tried? Debating on digging mine out of storage and putting it on but before I did that I figured I would ask
-Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My buddy gave me his off of his old cobra a few weeks ago. very good condition. was going to clean it up and spray paint it. My original is shot so I have no blanket with my 3.0. Curious to see if anything will hit.

stangfreak

Established Member
silly question, for those who removed their hood blanket, did it ruin the paint on the hood bc of the heat from the blower?

robvas

Established Member
silly question, for those who removed their hood blanket, did it ruin the paint on the hood bc of the heat from the blower?

Doesn't get that hot. I ran no blanket on turbo cars where people said the paint would come off and it never did. Those can get glowing hot (manifold at least)

Users who are viewing this thread