3-0 Saturday night

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I raced a 2002 GT and both runs I had him by about 3 cars but was only shifting to 4000rpm to make it a little bit more fair because I was running DRs. I also ran a Integra R with a GSR turbo motor. The Integra runs 11.2 in the 1/4 and I only beat him by one car. Good races.

no slow 88

Established Member
so you are telling us that you beat a integra that went 11.2. It must have been from a dead stop, from a good roll that integra might be nasty.

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
hey if that integra goes low 11.s and you beat him he had street tires because if had drag radials it cant be possible, and from a role then its not true, i have a 10.s steet legal rx-7 and trust me the car is nasty on the street, but i still love my 04 cobra!!!!

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by no slow 88
so you are telling us that you beat a integra that went 11.2. It must have been from a dead stop, from a good roll that integra might be nasty.
Both of us had DRs but he did not want to go from a dig. So I went from 2nd gear at 3500rpm. We raced up to 120mph. I have a video of it but I can't get the sound going right. He slides back one car and sits there the entire time right in my blind spot.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Also last night I raced a 94 supra twice. First was a second gear roll and by 120mph I had him by about 3 cars. So then he wanted to go from a 60mph roll. Now I know supras are fast as shit at top end but I said what the hey. So he instantly pulled two cars on my but when we shut it down roughly around 155-160 he had me by about 1 car. Not too bad against one of those beast.

Users who are viewing this thread