2x 2.5" SLP High Flow Catalytic Converters

southfour

Established Member
I bought these from another guy on modded mustangs, He had no use for them and they are the same as the ones in the link. They are brand new in the box

SLP High Flow Catalytic Converter Kit (96-10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

"Are you looking to free up your restrictive exhaust, but are required to use Catalytic Converters? Then AmericanMuscle has the answer in the form of SLP's High Flow Ceramic Catalytic Converter Kit. The SLP High Flow Catalytic Converter Kit comes as a set of two that have a Universal 2.5" OD and ID design so it easily installs onto an existing 2.5" exhaust system. SLP's High Flow Ceramic Catalytic Converters will pass most states emissions testing procedures. However, check your local and state ordinances for installation and usage regulations. Sold as a set of two. " From American Muscle

These can be used on ANY car with 2.5" exhaust piping and this is an amazing price for the set. They are brand new still in the box. I need these gone ASAP. I am located in Canada so shipping will be a little bit more than usual but not too bad. I accept Paypal and since shipping will be a little high i will pay the paypal fees.

Price is $150 plus shipping OBO

Pics:

cats4.gif

cats2.gif

Thanks for looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread