2V vs Evo MR

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Okay guys, so I really wanted to run today so down to Mexico I went. Sorry for the wind noise. I even told the misses to keep it in the car lol.

Three hours, and no races later, a wild Evo MR appears. He was driving "aggressively", so catching up to him was not easy. When I finally did, he put his window down, and I asked if he wanted to run. He laughed at me. I told him he'd have no problem with my 250hp, and to please just amuse me. He agreed, laughing. He followed me to a straight away, and here is the first race: 40 roll.
[youtube_browser]Nwr4k5p0c0I&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]
The turbo sounded gooooood, too bad you can't hear anything but wind (sorry again).

I wanted to do one more, just so there was no doubt. This was 1st gear punch for both of us. Too bad there is so much wind noise - you can't hear me yell that I short shifted into third at 5k lol. I was a little too excited. Didn't matter though.
[youtube_browser]ym8N1xe8gLk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]
After this race, I wanted to know year/mods/etc., but he wouldn't even look over at me. He quickly turned right, and that's the last I saw of him.

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Thanks! I have 373s, CAI, no cats, UDPs, LCAs, shifter, tune, and some 18x10 & 18x9 saleens with horrible tires lol

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Thanks guys! I wanted to at least chat with him, but it wasn't in the cards. I don't know Evos very well, but I'm 90% sure he had exhaust too. It was a good looking and sounding car. I was just relieved to finally get a race.

Users who are viewing this thread