2V vs 392 charger and another 2V

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
So I went to Mexico again (I get great gas mileage) to have some fun. I met a lot of people, but for some reason no one wanted to dig race. Everyone wanted 40 or 60 rolls which of course is just stupid for me in a 2V.

I only got one dig race, and it was against a 392 charger with unknown mods. I have the video, but my ugly mug is all over it so I've decided not to post it. We ran a little over a quarter mile (took my 4th gear to a bit over 110), and he beat me by 3 cars.

I did settle for one roll against another 2V. There are two runs on the vid because we had honking miscommunication in the first run. We did one more run after this in which I gave him the hit, but it ended similarly.

2001 bullitt (camera car): intake, no cats, 3.73 gear, 5 speed

2004 gt: full exhaust, intake, tune, 3.73 gear, 5 speed

[youtube_browser]d2cCSejaS4w&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

Kiohtee

Established Member
Which car is yours again?

Anyway, that Bullitt straight raped the GT! I don't know if it has undisclosed mods or if the driver of the GT just sucked that bad, but either way...

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
I own the Bullitt. I have other little things that don't amount to anything (like UDPs and a shifter), but I assume he did too and just didn't mention it.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nah, as you said, those shouldn't really amount to anything and are the first mods a lot of Mustang owners do anyway. But strong running car!

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Thanks. Ya, I have my spare and jack out, a rsd, and an aluminum ds.

Users who are viewing this thread