2V turbo kit and suspension set up

OU812

Established Member
I have a 2V TDC turbo kit minus the turbo and intercooler, it comes with all the hot and cold side piping and a turbonetics race wastegate. Everything is new and has never been installed, I bought it and sold my car a month later so it's been sitting in the garage. I'm asking $1400 shipped for everything

I also have some suspension technique springs(same drop and spring rate as the H&R super sports) with some tockico HP shocks and struts and some BBK caster camber plates for $500. The springs, shocks, and struts are brand new the camber plates are used.

OU812

Established Member
2-1.gif

3.gif

1-1.gif

Bump for pics!!!

OU812

Established Member
I still have it, for some reason I didn't get PM's from anybody. If you sent one and you're still interested let me know.

OU812

Established Member
what flanges does the kit have?

how many miles on the suspension pieces?

The turbo kit has a T4 flange, the springs, shocks, and struts are brand new. The caster/camber plates have about 8K miles on them. The shocks/struts have never even been opened!!!

dsg39th

Established Member
well i have an 03 so i was just making sure. im debating on whether trying to piece together a kit or buy a complete one. does every single pice of pipe come with it? the only thing im gonna need to buy is just an intercooler and a turbo headunit? nothing else

OU812

Established Member
well i have an 03 so i was just making sure. im debating on whether trying to piece together a kit or buy a complete one. does every single pice of pipe come with it? the only thing im gonna need to buy is just an intercooler and a turbo headunit? nothing else

Yeah, it has every single piece of piping that you need. You'll have to get an inter-cooler though. I had one but it got trashed when I moved into my new house. If you're interested let me know, I'm leaving for the desert around the 4th. I'll be gone for about 2 months:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread