2v Trickflow heads

97cobra97

Established Member
NIB Trick Flow 44cc Cylinder Heads bought new in jan this year and have now decided to not use them .

2000.00 Shipped to your door

Stock PI Intake with aluminum crossover . Comes with RPM intake plenum and aeromotive fuel rails

200.00 shipped to your door

Shadow Z

Established Member
I almost wish your Trick Flows don't sell until early 2012, so I can buy them. :) Need to get a new clutch in first and save up plenty of spare cash. Can't keep leaving myself with only $200 left here and there after buying parts.

Dusten

Established Member
well its early 2012... and you can get those heads cheaper than that new now.

Dusten

Established Member
summitracing is having a 15% sale, you can get the regular heads for 1860 shipped and the track heat for 1960 shipped.
sale ends the fifth though. be even without the sale new heads are less than 2200 shipped.
ZSJA15 is the promo code.

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
NIB Trick Flow 44cc Cylinder Heads bought new in jan this year and have now decided to not use them .

2000.00 Shipped to your door

Stock PI Intake with aluminum crossover . Comes with RPM intake plenum and aeromotive fuel rails

200.00 shipped to your door

Which valve springs do they have installed?

musclemustang65

NA again
Established Member
How about stay the hell out of the sale thread if your not interested in buying the product, im sure he ain't making money off the so GTFO. Good luck with the sell.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
How about stay the hell out of the sale thread if your not interested in buying the product, im sure he ain't making money off the so GTFO. Good luck with the sell.

Butthurt much? Christ.

Sent from my iPhone. Grammar Nazis take pity on me.

Dusten

Established Member

I found this thread because, GASP, i wanted to buy a set of 2v trick flow heads, and infact just bought a set yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread