2v GT vs 300c hemi

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I haven't raced anything in quite a while but this one made me laugh. It was my first kill with the GT, it's cold here so most people aren't out with their cars I guess.

I'm pulling out of my job and hit the first redlight. Sitting next to me is a 300c with some 50+ man in the driver seat. I don't think anything of it, and I take off from the redlight at a normal speed. Now my car is pretty loud so even shifting at like 2500rpm I think he must have thought I was on it. I initially am pulling away from him and I notice that he floors it.

I downshift to 3rd gear and ruin his ricer flyby (LOL). I get myself out about 5 or 6 lengths and shut it down.

Power Mods on my GT: Patriot stage 2 heads/cams, LT's, X-pipe, Cat back
Intake, Trickflow upper intake, 3.73's and a SCT tune.

My car has run a best of 12.7@112 (previous owner)

Man I was laughing because I haven't really gotten crazy with my car. I know it's a big heavy pig of a car but he must be used to crushing other similar cars with his Hemi or something

172.jpg

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Great kill~

I bet he was shocked as hell when you started walking away. Most SN mustangs are a good race for stock Cadillac Sedans, obviously you showed him, you are not most SN mustangs =0

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Great kill~

I bet he was shocked as hell when you started walking away. Most SN mustangs are a good race for stock Cadillac Sedans, obviously you showed him, you are not most SN mustangs =0

Yeah it's not rediculous fast but it's fast enough for most things you run into.

Users who are viewing this thread