2v Engine Built Info

GTPRFXN

Established Member
Ok so after thoughts of engine rebuilds, to swaps to a 4v. Im at a point my mind is fried. I have a budget of 3500.00.
My goal is 350-375 n/a HP. As its a course car I wanted to stay away from all power adders. I already have a set of eagle rods, eagle pistons, eagle crank. I got from a friend for really cheap after he went big bore. People are saying do a dohc swap with 5.0 stroker other say do a high compression GT motor with good heads and intake. Just very confused. Any ideas? Eventually I would like to do the coyote swap but that wont be for another 5 years. Any ideas please. Thanks

nxhappy

Established Member
5.0 will be capable of more power, especially going N/A

bobby_0081

Established Member
Ok so after thoughts of engine rebuilds, to swaps to a 4v. Im at a point my mind is fried. I have a budget of 3500.00.
My goal is 350-375 n/a HP. As its a course car I wanted to stay away from all power adders. I already have a set of eagle rods, eagle pistons, eagle crank. I got from a friend for really cheap after he went big bore. People are saying do a dohc swap with 5.0 stroker other say do a high compression GT motor with good heads and intake. Just very confused. Any ideas? Eventually I would like to do the coyote swap but that wont be for another 5 years. Any ideas please. Thanks

Look at one of the following threads for an idea of what you can get with your budget. I have one in this thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ild-Thread-(over-three-years-and-still-going) and one here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1033024-2002-Mustang-GT-2V-NA-dyno-numbers. I also have a link to my YouTube dyno video in one of the threads if not both. If you have any questions just reply to this thread or one of the others listed.

Thanks,

Bobby

Users who are viewing this thread