2nd kill for the SS

MystictealLt1

Established Member
Haven't driven the SS in 2 weeks because of the weather had me going through withdrawl, so I decided to take the cover off,wash it and drive it around for a few. I hop on highway near my house and about 10 min of being on the highway i see this unusual car creeping up next to me. The car was a plymouth prowler(cool looking car but i heard they were dogs) and the owner keeps steppin on the gas and off the gas next to me laughin his ass off. I slowed down to about 55 and put it in 2nd gear, soon as he heard me downshift he took off and I reeled him right in put a car on him, third gear 2 more cars and then I let off. He proceeded then to give the oh so popular flyby :D sooo that was the 2nd kill for the SS!

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Nice kill. Yes, the prowlers are dogs, but its funny how their owners think they are super fast. They're good for funny kill stories.

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Nicely done.:thumbsup:

I do believe they use the same 3.5L V6 from the Dodge Intrepid of the mid-late 90's. Probably the biggest motor Chrysler could jam into that thing.

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
Haven't driven the SS in 2 weeks because of the weather had me going through withdrawl, so I decided to take the cover off,wash it and drive it around for a few. I hop on highway near my house and about 10 min of being on the highway i see this unusual car creeping up next to me. The car was a plymouth prowler(cool looking car but i heard they were dogs) and the owner keeps steppin on the gas and off the gas next to me laughin his ass off. I slowed down to about 55 and put it in 2nd gear, soon as he heard me downshift he took off and I reeled him right in put a car on him, third gear 2 more cars and then I let off. He proceeded then to give the oh so popular flyby :D sooo that was the 2nd kill for the SS!
Good kill! Prowlers are nice looking though, and I've seen a few with v-8 dropped into them and they are pretty deadly! What was kill number 1?

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
RedZoomer said:
Nicely done.:thumbsup:

I do believe they use the same 3.5L V6 from the Dodge Intrepid of the mid-late 90's. Probably the biggest motor Chrysler could jam into that thing.
You would be correct sir. It could have been since a nice car with a better motor.
What I mean to say is it is sharp looking, but had so much more potential!

Last edited:

MystictealLt1

Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
Good kill! Prowlers are nice looking though, and I've seen a few with v-8 dropped into them and they are pretty deadly! What was kill number 1?
kill number 1 was a mustang gt vert

Last edited:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Good kill. Oh by the way, if you want to talk about withdrawl then my car has been away since the end of Oct!

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
SVTkel said:
Good kill. Oh by the way, if you want to talk about withdrawl then my car has been away since the end of Oct!

That's nothing...Some buttwhole ran a red light the other day and totaled my car! THAT is painfull :cryying: .

My car was sidelined for quite awhile because of the bad snow and ice we've had lately...which sucked...but nothing is worse than seeing your babied towed away, because some asshat couldn't see what color the damn light was!

And I had just got it back on the road after everything thawed out.:cryying:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Crazy01Cobra said:
SVTkel how many packs of cigs you smoke a day? Drink? pills? Anything? How the F**K are you still alive?

LOL

Well, this year is worse than last year. You spend the winters planning mods and doing other stuff like...masterbating..and watching TV j/k : )

Last edited:

2tonOfun

Established Member
That's just not nice.

Just think how it must feel to drive a car that LOOKS fast but can't even keep up with half the cars on the road?

What the heck were they thinking? It's like de-clawing a cat or something.

RealQuick

Established Member
Crazy01Cobra said:
SVTkel how many packs of cigs you smoke a day? Drink? pills? Anything? How the F**K are you still alive?

I havent driven my Z since October 2004'... Damn T88 turbo'd 383ci LTX build :cuss:

MystictealLt1

Established Member
2tonOfun said:
That's just not nice.

Just think how it must feel to drive a car that LOOKS fast but can't even keep up with half the cars on the road?

What the heck were they thinking? It's like de-clawing a cat or something.

I think its a really cool looking car,but my god its dog....i didnt even go thru 3rd gear all the way and i was just pulling on his ass

slow94gt

Slow for now
Established Member
Prowler's look cool, but Ive driven a few, and they are so uncomfortable in my opinion. I am 5'9, 185 lbs.. so... I guess you have to be short and scrawny to like them.

slostang

Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
That's nothing...Some buttwhole ran a red light the other day and totaled my car! THAT is painfull :cryying: .

My car was sidelined for quite awhile because of the bad snow and ice we've had lately...which sucked...but nothing is worse than seeing your babied towed away, because some asshat couldn't see what color the damn light was!

And I had just got it back on the road after everything thawed out.:cryying:
Yea well how are you not in Jail cause I would have killed that SOB:bash:

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
slostang said:
Yea well how are you not in Jail cause I would have killed that SOB:bash:
Honestly, at first I was PISSED! I ran up to his car and just started cussing him...but than I calmed down and walked away. He came up to me to talke, but I didn't say much and I think he could tell he was about to get laid out so he just walked away. He told the cops that I was a true gentelman because he thought I was going to "clobber" (?) him, but kept my cool!

Oh well, I've got a better catfish on the line!

Users who are viewing this thread