2nd kill for last night.

vnms96

Established Member
well i decide to go back out for little while last night and i'm driving down georgia st and i catch a red light, when this kid in a lexus is300 pulls up to me and says my snake sounds good but he thinks he would kill me stop light to stop light and in the corner, so i tell him lets go. the light turns green and me being the smartass i am just floor it in first and the ass end goes a lil sideways as i steady pull from him, i reach the next light before he is even halfway there!!! well he pulls back up to me and says my cobra is faster then he thought. i drove away laughing:banana:

shhak

Established Member
I know how you feel. I had a newer Impala trying to race me in town Friday. Let's see, my TT cobra+newer impala+traffic=me going to jail...Sorry pal, don't think so.

These kids need a lesson in what's fast and what's not!

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
LOL, I had a old guy in a cavalier try to race me at the stop light the other day, some funny stuff when you fly by them.

primetime

Established Member
aint that the truth. mommy and daddy buy em a lexus and they think there fast. hahahah

LOL! You better hope mommy and daddy don't buy the next kid you run into a Lexus ISF, or you will be the one halfway to the next light while he is waiting for you. LOL later Ron

xonecrazyx

Established Member
lol . some people just dont know . i had some kid in a cavalier pull same thing on the l . was funny waste of gas but funny

vnms96

Established Member
LOL! You better hope mommy and daddy don't buy the next kid you run into a Lexus ISF, or you will be the one halfway to the next light while he is waiting for you. LOL later Ron

i would laugh if it happened. i dont give a damn bout losing. all losingt does is make you work harder to be faster. that comment was strictly meant as a funny comment. if my parents would have bought me a bad ass car when i was that age i probably would be the same way.:thumbsup:

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
lol @ IS-F nice cars, but i don't think we'll be seeing many beating the terminators. I'm sure just an exhaust and tune is enough to take em out, if not bone stock.

EDIT: I know he doesn't have a termi but my point stands valid. :)

primetime

Established Member
lol @ IS-F nice cars, but i don't think we'll be seeing many beating the terminators. I'm sure just an exhaust and tune is enough to take em out, if not bone stock.

EDIT: I know he doesn't have a termi but my point stands valid. :)

Wathced a bone stock(at least he claimed) one run 12.6 at almost 114mph. Good match for a stock to very slightly modded 03-04 Cobra. Personally, I don't like the styling on them, I think the new M3 is much nicer. later Ron

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
12.6 bone stock?

hmm that's about .3 faster a bone stock terminator no? I'm pretty sure it'll be hard finding a bone stock snake to run anyway, most have at least I/E/P + tune which is more than enough to beat em.

Still really nice luxury cars though.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
oops my mistake lol i skipped passed the "vert" mention hehe

i think mystics should be kept stock since they're most likely gonna be bad ass collectibles one day, especialy the verts.

Users who are viewing this thread